The Chelsea Area Garden Club, founded October 20, 1997, currently has over 60 members from Chelsea, Michigan and the surrounding communities. Regular meetings of the Chelsea Area Garden Club are held at the Chelsea First United Methodist Church on Park Street at noon on the 2nd Monday of most months, September through May. For information on membership, please contact us.
19th Annual Plant Sale
8 am – Noon, May 6, 2017
Chelsea Area Garden Club’s Annual Plant Sale
Chelsea Community Fairgrounds
20501 W. Old US 12. Rain or Shine!
Garden Club Activities
Activities of the Chelsea Area Garden Club include:
- Educational programs (see Events page)
- Civic beautification along Main Street and Chelsea District Library
- Horticultural grants and scholarships
- Special community projects
Our activities are funded by:
- Members’ annual dues
- Annual Plant Sale in May (see Events page)